Faculty, fellows, and residents are encouraged to participate in the program that shall span across the broad subspecialties of cardiothoracic surgery including adult cardiac and aortic surgeries, congenital surgery, thoracic surgery, transplant and heart-failure surgery, and minimally-invasive surgery.
1. Existing-Members: Fellows, Life, Overseas, and Associate Members of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons are entitled to complimentary registration for the conference.
- Are entitled to Discounted registration fee (up to January 31st, 2021), or
- May avail fee-waiver upon Registration as Member of the IACTS ( to register as IACTS Member Click Here )
3. Nurses: Bona fide certificate from the Head of the Department of CTVS or Nursing Superintendent required
4. Physician Assistants: Bona fide certificate from the Head of the Department of CTVS required
Workshops: (For IACTS Members only)
- Hands-on Workshop on Cardiac Transplant and LVAD registration - Implantation
- Workshop on Averting Accidents on Cardiopulmonary Bypass